If you are buying rings online and you don’t know what size your fingers are, how do you work out what ring size will fit you? Here is a handy guide on how to find your US ring size at home.
TIPS FOR MEASURING A MAN’S RING SIZE
- Don't measure cold fingers, as this is when fingers are the smallest. The best time to measure a finger is at the end of the day when the finger is the largest. Take at least two measurements for accuracy.
- Average ring size for men is Normally ranging from 8 to 14. Sizes 8-12 are among the most often purchased. The average for men is 10.
- Before you begin taking your measurements, pick the finger on which you want to wear your ring. The fingers on your dominant hand tend to be larger than those on your non-dominant hand, so keep that in mind when measuring for your ring size.
- The types of ring that you are buying can affect how you measure your ring size, as can the positioning of the ring on your finger. If you are buying a wide band ring, you might want to consider a ring size half a size bigger than your actual ring size to make wearing the ring more comfortable. You should also measure your ring size on the part of your finger that you are going to wear the ring.
HOW TO DETERMINE RING SIZE
This guide provides four ways to measure the ring size. Below, you’ll find a few easy-to-use tips & tools that will help you find the correct ring size for every one of your fingers.
- If you are buying a ring for the first time, measure the ring size
- Prepare for a string/floss
- Wrap the string/floss snug around your finger, make sure it's nice and tight and cut it carefully
- Measure the distance with a ruler (in mm); that's your finger's circumference
- Use the chart to find your ring size and voila, you're all set.
Besides, if you know your size or finger measurement (in mm), you can go to any online ring conversion website and enter your info.
Here is an example of a ring size coversion chart:
- If you have bought a RING DIMENSION MEASURING DEVICE.
- Wrap the measuring ring around your finger one by one, until you are sure that it's nice and tight ("-size" means half yard here)
- Find your size straightly and order the ring you want.
- Measure your finger with a printed size chart.
- Right-Click on the image below and select Save Image As.
- Print the image without scaling and ensure the length from the 'Read Size Here' line to the end is 3.5 inches.
- Cut out the printed image, then wrap the sizer around the desired finger. Read the number next the 'Read Size Here' line.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing. We also recommend ordering a Ring Sizer from us to ensure the most accurate sizing!